About Me!

Hi!

I'm Sarah, (the Hebrew meaning of the name Sarah is Princess and I'm super pale, hence the title 'Pale Princess') and I'm 6ft1 (yes freakishly tall for a female). I used to do a lot of fashion and beauty modelling, which is probably where my obsession for all things make-up and beauty comes from.



I'm 23 years old and live with my boyfriend and my two beautiful dalmatians, Mia & Ruby, in Alexandria, Scotland. I've lived in Scotland for just over 3 years but I am originally from Southampton, England, so I still sound very English!




My skin type is very pale, combination (I get oily on my T-Zone throughout the day), acne prone skin. I used to have pretty bad acne, I wouldn't go so far as to say 'severe', but in recent years, due to an extensive skin care regime and finding products that my skin actually likes, my skin is much clearer but I do still get the odd blemish, especially if I am stressed. 
My hair is currently medium length, thick and coloured (dark purple or black) and is slightly damaged due to years of bleaching prior to settling on purple. 
I love dark, smokey eyes, structured contours, highlighter you can see from space and full coverage foundations! I'm not one for natural looking make up! 


I have a huge obsession with all things make up, skincare and hair care. I am also crazy about spotty dogs (and all animals in general), I have a degree in Psychology and I work part time in retail. I also play piano in my spare time and love listening to a variety of music. I have four tattoos, 3 piercings in each ear and most people would describe my best physical trait as my ridiculously long legs! 

And that's probably all you need to know about me!

Sarah x

Comments